Saturday, May 18, 2019

Email To My Brother: Who Said That?

I went looking for those SPF sleeves you were telling me about.
     I went to Big Five and a few other places at the mall. Couldn’t find them. When I asked, they’d take me to where the compression sleeves were. For basketball. You know, compression sleeves for elbows and knees. 
     I told them I wouldn’t need SPF protection playing basketball indoors, and then explained exactly what I was looking for.
     “What?” they said.
     It was like you talking with your Mac in his last few years.
     “It’s for hiking,” I further explained. 
     One clerk gave that additional thought.
     “Who told you about them?” he finally said. “Trump?”

  
  
RaisingDad
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com  American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment