Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Message

Technology is for the young.
     Although we all have smart phones in my household, even my elderly father, we really don’t know how to use them. If I do ten percent of what my phone is able to do, I’d be surprised.
     The other day I left the house to run a few errands, but forgot my phone. No problem. It made for a day of less distractions. When I got back, I found that someone had thoughtfully placed it on my nightstand, but I didn't know who.
     When I checked the messages, there was one from my father, who NEVER texts me. It said: “Don’t worry, I found your phone. It’ll be on your nightstand when you get back.”
  
  
RaisingDad
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com. American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment