Sunday, June 17, 2018

How Many Characters?

"What are you doing?" my father asked me.
     Wait a minute... cancel that.
     Let me begin by saying that I hate having to constantly sign up for new things on my old, out-of-date computer and having to constantly come up with different passwords.
     Which is what I was doing.
     "I'm trying to think of a new password, pop," I told him.
     He had seen how stymied I had been for these last few minutes, so he couldn't resist rubbing it in a bit, "What's so hard about that?"
     "It's just hard to come up with something unique that's easy to remember," I told him.
     "Let me try," he offered.
     My initial instinct was to say no, but I've learned that when you tell people no, they will quit offering to help.
     "Okay," I told him, "but it has to be eight characters long."
     "Eight characters? That's easy," my father snorted in victory. "Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs."
 
 
Raising My Father
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com  American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment