Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Email To My Brother: You Know What I Did?

When your doctor told you that you had a problem with your Anterior Horn, I'm sure your wife spoke right up and said, "He sure does, doc. The one in his pants!"
     The way I heard it was that you're having an emergency addadictomy.
     I would say THAT'S worth $50,000.
     You know, we have a doctor right here by the name of Dr. Ebenezer Bombay. He's a naturopath. I used to see him back in the day. He can sell you some herbs and supplements that will fix that weak penis of yours. Your heart, too. For my heart, he advised me to take Lysine, Oxy-something-or-other, and to empty my wallet of all the cash it contained, because the weight was adding undue stress. You know what I did?
     I got married.
     That took care of the excess cash in my wallet.
 
 
Raising My Father
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment