Monday, August 20, 2018

Opposites Attract

I’ve told you how my buddy Maloney and his wife ended up living together...
     ...but I've never told you how they got married.
   Maloney was laid low with an aggressive bout of the flu, and Gail moved in to take care of him. Unfortunately, once he got better, she never moved out. As far as I could tell, her taking care of him consisted of Maloney sleeping the entire day and Gail eating bonbons and watching TV.
   But that’s neither here nor there.
   Well, maybe not here, but it DID end up there. At the Justice of the Peace, I mean. Where the two of them entered only the first of what’s considered a trifecta of fine institutions. Prison being the second, and a mental facility being the third.
   “You’re already living together,” I pointed out. “Why get married?”
   “It’s a case of opposites attracting,” he told me. “SHE’S pregnant, and I’m not.”
 
 
RaisingDad

RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com  American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
    

No comments:

Post a Comment