Thursday, December 30, 2021

Email To My Brother: As God Is My Witness

 

Our father must have been in the mood to set some family history straight.
     We were talking about how President Trump heroically couldn’t serve in the military because of his patriotic bone spurs and how Clueless Joe weaseled out of going to Vietnam by receiving a Section 8.
     “I know my brother wanted to join the Navy,” I told him, “but dropped out when he got a girl pregnant.” 
     “Is that what he told you?” he asked, then told me the real story: Seems you volunteered and were itching to go, but in the middle of your physical you were discharged when, standing in the middle of a room full of guys in their underwear, you popped a boner.
     “Really, pop?” I asked, not believing it.
     “As God is my witness,” he sadly confirmed.

  
RaisingDad
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com. American Chimpanzee

@JimDuchene

No comments:

Post a Comment