Saturday, January 25, 2020

Email To My Brother: Working Again

Have you seen the movie 1917?
  I hear it’s good, but I haven’t seen it myself. It’s like Saving Private Ryan, except in it takes place during World War One, and there’s no girl with big... well, you know.
   That horse lineament I bought that I told you about, it works pretty good. I didn’t put any on yesterday and today, and I can feel the difference. But that got me to wondering...
   Does it help heal a bum knee or does it just numb the pain? If it just numbs the pain, then there’s really no point in using it. My knee hurts, but not always, and it isn’t a severe pain. Maybe better to just put up with the pain. Then again, no point in letting the plastic squeeze bottle go to waste. 
   My wife hurt her little toe, the one next to the big toe, and it’s been bothering her for over a month. It just wouldn’t heal. I started putting that horse lineament on it, and in a few days it was better, so who knows? Except for her whinnying, there doesn't seem to be any side effects. You should get some and put it on your little jimmie johnson. 
   It might get it working again.

  
  
RaisingDad
RaisingMyFather.BlogSpot.com
JimDuchene.BlogSpot.com  American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment