Friday, August 7, 2015

Bagel Bites (Part Two)

Earlier today, my grandson had been outside playing for hours.
     When he finally came inside, he was very thirsty, so I served him a glass of orange juice. I have to buy two kinds of orange juice because my grandson likes it with pulp and my father likes it without. I can drink it either way, but that's neither here nor there. Well, maybe it's more there than it is here.
     Later, he tells me: "Lito," which is what he calls me "when I placed my glass of orange juice on the counter, Jaja" which is what he calls my father (I think it has something to do with Star Wars) "kept looking at it. I think he was going to drink it, so I kept my eye on him."
     It was funny coming from a very serious five-year-old.
    
 
Raising My Father
RaisingMyFather.blogspot.com
jimduchene.blogspot.com  American Chimpanzee
@JimDuchene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment