Sunday, June 9, 2024

Another Story By My Granddaughter

a story by my 9-year-old granddaughter

The Monster Hero

By Addison Olivia Duchene

  

I was putting my daughter to sleep when she asked me, "Mom, can you please tell me about the monster who saved you?"

     "Okay," I told her, "here it goes. When I was a little girl, maybe 9-years-old, I was picking flowers to throw in the lake to see them float. Then I saw a reflection in the water, but I couldn't make it out. The reflection was Frankenstein's monster, but I wasn't afraid of him. He looked like he was scared or had no friends, so I asked him, 'Do you want to join me?' He nodded and I gave him some flowers. We became friends. I turned away to throw some more flowers into the water and when I turned back he was gone.

     "A couple of years later, when I was about 11-years-old, I was walking outside at night and was attacked by Dracula, and when I thought I was going to die Frankenstein's monster jumped out and saved me. He distracted and fought Dracula so I could get away as far as possible. He saved my life. I rushed to the S.C.I. The Scary Creatures Institute. They took care of Dracula. 

     "I never saw Frankenstein's monster again, but I know if I ever need help he'll be there."

 

THE END

 

No comments:

Post a Comment