First and foremost, I'm thankful for the re-election of President Donald Trump, the man who once saved my life in 'Nam. I know the official story is he avoided the draft by claiming to have bone spurs, but the truth is he was secretly assigned to F.E.R.R.E.T. Force Five, my old special ops outfit. We were an elite group of mercenary misfits and he was in charge of refreshments. Thanks to the greatest president in my lifetime I made it back home and was able to live long enough to look back and wonder "What the heck have I done with my life?" You see, I've worked hard all my life to support my wife, my family, my mistresses. Now I figure it's time to let the government do it. Why? Because I can. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to feed a houseful of hungry kids, some of whom might even be yours? Well, neither does the government, that's why they're better suited for the job. School supplies? I say, if the government requires us to send our ...
Comments
Post a Comment